Creating proper skin shader (Using Houdini and Redshift) needs proper texture maps.
In my case i use UDIM-s. (Multy tile UV-s)
I have created:
* Base color map - Dictates base color of skin
* Epidermal Color map - Outer layer of skin
* Subdermal map - Deepest layer of skin
* Mid scatter map - This is layer where i want to paint also veins
* Specular map primary- Dictates skin general specularity
* Specular map secondary - Dictates where are the oili areas in the face (As you may know skin is in some areas more oily then others)
* Displacement map - geometry displacement
This is small project that is part of bigger project.